Pre-conference workshops – EoI
Before each conference ACEN runs a series of inidepth preiconference workshops to enable ACEN members to explore current WIL topics with leading experts in the field.
The ACEN 2020 Conference Committee is calling for Expressions of Interest to facilitate a 3 hour pre-conference workshop at RMIT University Melbourne on Monday 26th Oct, 2020.
The number of workshop slots are limited and will include both invited workshops as well as those accepted through this expression of interest process. If the program cannot accommodate all suitable proposals for pre-conference workshops, proposers may be offered a shorter time slot in the main conference program.
These interactive workshops will align to the conference themes.
- Enhancing employability through WIL
- Innovative, scalable and sustainable WIL
- Delivering Quality WIL
- Globalising WIL
- WIL Leadership: shaping the future
- Collaborative stakeholder engagement
- Indigenous engagement: Building capacity through WIL
- Diversity in WIL – Inclusive WIL Practice
- Service Learning and Community Engagement
Use the form to provide the following information
- Aim of Workshop:
- Learning outcomes:
- Brief workshop plan including interactive elements:
- Intended audience:
Expressions of interest will be reviewed against the following criteria
- Aim and focus of the workshop
- Plan of activities and interactive strategies planned
- Intended learning outcomes and contribution to practice
A reduced conference registration is available for the facilitator of each workshop.
Expressions of Interest must be received by 5pm AEDT, December 17, 2019 (extended date).
Submit your proposal
Hosted for ACEN by
2020 Conference partners
Welcome Event Sponsor
Connect with leading innovative universities, students, graduates, and alumni